SABI dosing pumps meet the market needs from bare shaft pump to complete dosing or injection systems.
SABI production includes plunger and diaphragm metering pumps with a capacity between few ml/h to 10.000 l/h and pressures up to 1200 bar.
SABI manufactures also tailor-made pumps for particular Customer needs and supplies packaged metering systems complete with all the necessary accessories like:
- safety valves
- check valves
- pulsation dampeners
- calibration pots
- electric motor control panels
- instrument junction boxes
- Pumps are manufactured according to API standard 675.
- Positive return of the plunger stroke allows the achievement of low NPSH required value, at all operating conditions.
- Stroke adjustment can be manual or automatic with pneumatic or electronic servo-control both with pump running and stationary.
- Capacity range variation is achieved as follows:
- range 10 – 100% by stroke adjustment;
- range 5 – 100% by using a mechanic or electronic converter VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) which allows the pump speed variation with precision below 1%.
- Plunger type with:
- single or double valves;
- hydraulic heads having double effect plungers.
- Diaphragm type with hydraulically actuated membrane having:
- single or double diaphragms;
- diaphragm rupture detection;
- incorporated safety valve;
- automatic leakages recovery.
- Wide range of components construction materials (AISI 316, titanium alloy, CrNiMo, super austenitics, PVC and others) assures the most suitable solution for each specific application.