Automatic diaphragm pulsation dampeners
Equaflux automatic diaphragm pulsation dampeners feature solid build and high performance.
They are fitted to the discharge line of diaphragm pumps in order to smooth pulsating flows and can be used with liquids having high apparent viscosity even if containing suspended solids of considerable size.
Equaflux dampeners automatically adapt to system conditions without the need for manual adjustment or calibration.
The ability to minimise pulsations, vibrations and water hammer means that this component provides excellent protection and smooth system flow.
The huge choice of construction materials allows selection of optimum chemical compatibility with the fluid and/or environment without neglecting the temperature range.
Dampeners are also available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX certification).
– available in PP, PVDF, PPS-V, AISI 31
– automatic dampening control;
– suitable for demanding applications;
– use in potentially-explosive atmospheres (ATEX certifications);
– use in environments subject to high humidity and condensation;
– actuated using non lubricated air;
– range of construction materials ensures correct fluid compatibility;
– user-friendly parts replacement and maintenance;
– excellent performance and value for money.
How it works
The compressed air entering the back-pressure chamber behind the diaphragm creates a pneumatic cushion that adjusts automatically to compensate the shock produced by the pressure pulse of the fluid generated by the pump.
Diaphragm dampeners should be installed on the discharge side of pneumatic pumps or where pressure surges in the fluid occur.
|Model||Product connection||Applicability||Construction materials|
|Equaflux 51||G 3/4”
G 1” 1/2
|PP (MidgetBox PP, Cubic 15 PP, MicroBoxer PP)
PP (Boxer 50 PP Boxer 81 PP)
PP (Boxer 100 PP, Boxer 150 PP, Boxer 251 PP)
PP (Boxer 502 PP)
PVDF (Boxer 502 PVDF) Ais
PP (Boxer 503 PP)
PVDF (Boxer 503 PVDF)